Jump to Key Sections
If you need to revert your NVIDIA drivers for any reason, the process is actually quite simple. Just follow these steps:
1. Open the NVIDIA Control Panel.
2. In the left sidebar, select "Roll Back Driver."
3. A pop-up window will appear asking if you’re sure you want to roll back your drivers. Select "Yes."
4. Your NVIDIA drivers will now be reverted to the previous version.
How do I revert my Nvidia driver?
How do I revert to a previous graphics driver?
If you are having issues with your graphics driver, you may want to revert to a previous driver. This can be done by uninstalling the current driver and then installing the desired driver.
1. Uninstall the current graphics driver:
-Open the Device Manager.
-Click on the arrow next to "Display adapters" to expand the list.
-Right-click on the current graphics driver and select "Uninstall."
-Confirm the uninstallation and restart your computer.
2. Install the desired graphics driver:
-Download the desired graphics driver from the manufacturer’s website.
-Run the installer and follow the prompts.
-Restart your computer.
How do I roll back drivers in Windows 10?
If you need to roll back a driver in Windows 10, you can use the built-in Device Manager tool. To do this:
1. Press the Windows key + X to open the Power User menu, then select Device Manager.
2. In Device Manager, find the device whose driver you want to roll back.
3. Right-click on the device and select Properties.
4. In the Properties window, select the Driver tab.
5. Click the Roll Back Driver button.
6. If prompted, confirm that you want to roll back the driver.
If the Roll Back Driver button is grayed out, it means that there is no previous driver to roll back to. In this case, you can try updating the driver again or reinstalling it.
Why can’t I rollback my driver?
There can be a few reasons why you cannot rollback your driver. One reason could be that you do not have the correct permissions to do so. Another reason could be that the driver is not compatible with your system. If you are having trouble rolling back your driver, you may want to contact your system administrator or the manufacturer of your computer for further assistance.
How do I roll back a Windows update?
If you need to roll back a Windows update, you can do so by following these steps:
1. Open the Settings app.
2. Click on Update & Security.
3. Click on Windows Update.
4. Click on View Update History.
5. Click on Uninstall Updates.
6. Select the update you want to remove and click on Uninstall.
How do I roll back graphics drivers in Windows 11?
If you need to roll back your graphics drivers in Windows 11, you can do so by following these steps:
1. Right-click on the Start button and select Device Manager from the menu that appears.
2. In the Device Manager, expand the Display adapters category.
3. Right-click on your graphics card and select Properties from the menu that appears.
4. In the Properties window, go to the Driver tab and click on the Roll Back Driver button.
5. Follow the prompts to complete the rollback process.
What happens when you roll back a driver?
Rolling back a driver means reverting the driver to a previously installed version. This can be useful if a new driver is causing problems or if you need to use an older driver for compatibility reasons. To roll back a driver, open the Device Manager, right-click the device, and select Properties. On the Driver tab, click Roll Back Driver.
Can I roll back Windows 10 update?
Yes, you can roll back Windows 10 updates. To do so, go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update. Under "Update history," select Uninstall updates. This will take you to a list of updates that have been installed on your computer. Select the update that you want to roll back, and then select Uninstall.
What’s the newest NVIDIA driver?
The newest NVIDIA driver is the GeForce Game Ready Driver 441.87. This driver provides optimal gaming experience for the newly released Shadow of the Tomb Raider and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.
Can you downgrade from Windows 10?
Yes, you can downgrade from Windows 10 to an older version of Windows. However, you will need to reinstall your older version of Windows, which will delete all of the files and programs on your computer. Before you downgrade, you should back up your files so that you don’t lose them.
How do I roll back Windows Update without settings?
If you need to roll back a Windows Update, you can do so by following these steps:
1. Open the Settings app and go to Update & Security > Windows Update.
2. Click on View Update History.
3. Click on Uninstall Updates.
4. Select the update you want to roll back and click on the Uninstall button.
5. Follow the prompts to complete the uninstallation process.
Is Windows 11 better now?
There is no Windows 11.