There are a few steps you can take to make certain contacts ring on vibrate on your Android device:
1. Open the Contacts app and select the contact you want to edit.
2. Tap the edit button (pencil icon) next to the contact’s name.
3. Scroll down and tap the option to "Ring on vibrate."
4. Tap the save button to save your changes.
5. Repeat these steps for any other contacts you want to make ring on vibrate.
Can you put your phone on silent except for one person?
How do I allow one contact to ring?
There are a few ways to allow only one contact to ring through on your phone:
1. Add the contact to your "favorites" list on your phone. This will ensure that their calls always come through, even if your phone is on silent mode.
2. Set up a specific ringtone for that contact. That way, you’ll always know when they’re calling and can choose to answer or not.
3. Use Do Not Disturb mode on your phone. This will allow you to silence all incoming calls, except for calls from your favorite contacts.
4. Download a call blocker app from your app store. This will allow you to block all incoming calls except for calls from the contacts that you whitelist.
How do I make my android ring for certain calls?
There are a few different ways to make your Android ring for certain calls. One way is to use the Do Not Disturb feature to silence all calls except for those from your contacts. Another way is to use a third-party app like Mr. Number to block calls from specific numbers. You can also set up call forwarding so that all calls go to your voicemail.
How do you wake someone whose phone is on silent?
If you need to wake someone whose phone is on silent, you can try tapping them on the shoulder or sending them a text message.
Is silent mode the same as Do Not Disturb?
Yes, silent mode and Do Not Disturb are the same thing. Both refer to a setting on your phone that will silence all incoming calls and notifications. To activate silent mode, simply open your phone’s settings and toggle the silent mode option on.
Can favorites call on silent?
Yes, favorites can call on silent. To do this, go to the Favorites tab, tap the contact you want to call, then tap the phone icon.
How do I make certain contacts ring on vibrate?
There are a few ways to make certain contacts ring on vibrate. One way is to go into the settings of your phone and under the "Sound" tab, there is usually an option to set certain contacts to vibrate. Another way is to download a third-party app that allows you to set certain contacts to vibrate.
Can I make a contact ring even on silent Iphone?
Yes, you can make a contact ring even on silent Iphone by following these steps:
1. Go to the Contacts app on your Iphone.
2. Find the contact you want to make a ring.
3. Tap on the contact to open its details page.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap on the edit button.
5. Tap on the ringtone field and select the ringtone you want for this contact.
6. Tap on the save button to save your changes.
How do I wake my boyfriend up over the phone?
If you need to wake your boyfriend up over the phone, the best way to do it is to be cheerful and upbeat. Try saying something like, "Good morning, sunshine! I hope you’re having a great day." If your boyfriend is a light sleeper, you may need to be a little more forceful. Try saying something like, "Hey, wake up! It’s time to start your day."
Can u send an alarm to someone’s phone?
Yes, you can send an alarm to someone’s phone. To do this, you will need to have the person’s phone number and the alarm app installed on your phone. Once you have these things, you can set up the alarm and send it to the person’s phone.
What is Do Not Disturb vs vibration?
There are a few key differences between Do Not Disturb mode and vibration mode on a smartphone. Do Not Disturb mode will silence all incoming calls and notifications, while vibration mode will only silence incoming calls. In addition, Do Not Disturb mode can be set to allow certain contacts to bypass the silence, while vibration mode will not allow this. Finally, Do Not Disturb mode can be schedule to turn on and off automatically, while vibration mode must be turned on and off manually.
What does the other person hear when Do Not Disturb is on?
The other person hears a message that the person they are trying to reach is unavailable.
Does silent mode still vibrate?
Yes, silent mode still vibrates.
Do favorites ring on Do Not Disturb Android?
No, favorites do not ring on Do Not Disturb Android.